Her first day went GREAT. I confess I felt a little worried (ok, a lot worried!) about her. She is my kid who once snuck out of Sunday school at our International Church here, and is prone to give in to her emotions a bit more than her big sister. However, her teacher did a great job of welcoming her to class and assured me things were going to be ok. Vera didn't cry or fuss, and after a few good bye hugs (to me and her sisters) she happily went into the classroom. When I picked her up at lunchtime she was all smiles and couldn't wait to tell me about her day.
Here we are outside our building getting ready to walk to school...
And again at the front gate of our apartment complex...
One final photo of Vera in front of her school. I'll do more 'at her school' photos soon. She was nervous and didn't want to do any photos that morning!

1 comment:
Such a big girl!! We are so proud of you, Vera! And I just love Geneva's new look :)
Post a Comment