Thursday, March 31, 2011

These are the days...

Busy days these days. Enjoyable, but busy. Alex and I both have some big projects for work and the girls are busy and fun. Vera begins pre-school tomorrow...she is thrilled! She will be at a different school than Wendy, but still within walking distance. I am planning to do a video of our walk to the schools...hopefully I'll get that done and posted soon so you can get a little glimpse of our morning routine.
And here are some photos of other recent, exciting events around here...

Wendy is thrilled to have started music lessons on her favorite instrument! (and I learned that violins actually come in 1/8 size!) She's had her first lesson and been practicing everyday before dinner...and she still smiles this big whenever she touches it!

Vera has been super helpful with Geneva these days...her favorite way to help? Helping her get the last little bits of oatmeal out of her breakfast bowl!


While picnic-ing after church on Sunday, we discovered a pond full of tadpoles. We brought a few home to observe for science class. Wendy and Vera felt that they needed some vegetation so picked some grass and a large flower up off the ground to make their tank feel more like home.


I love my girls!

No comments: