Sorry for no blogs the past two weeks. I feel like it's been busy but maybe I've just been recovering from all the birthday parties and I've also been trying to re-claim my home through massive spring cleaning. The one good thing about living in a small space is that it forces us to not be pack-rats! I'm still in spring cleaning process but hope to be done in a week or so. I have discovered I clean best when the girls are occupied (and not looking through everything I am sorting) so have to work in small chunks of time. So it ends up taking me a lot longer to spring clean than it used to! This weekend is a big 'garage sale' type event in town that I am taking a bunch of stuff to to try to sell. It's for babies and kids stuff and I'm hoping to find some things for the girls there as well. Maybe I'll post about that next!
Here are a few photos from last week.
This is my new favorite Crayola product. No mess paints!!
Vera is really good at puzzles! Thanks Karen Ayi for this Princess Tiana puzzle...Vera does it before bed almost every night!
Geneva and her baby dolls

Alex bought me a bouquet of flowers for our anniversary that had fresh eucalyptus. After the flowers were gone I dried the eucalyptus and I'm trying them out as air fresheners!

1 comment:
Oh I love cleaning out and getting rid of stuff too! I think living in a small space makes me crazy about clutter-reduction!
I just have to be careful when the girls see me getting rid of their precious "art"! They always ask "You don't like that anymore??" and always think "no honey, i just don't have room to store every scrap of paper you have ever touched with a crayon!"
Loved all the photos :)
Post a Comment