Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wendy's Birthday...more photos!


I just realized I hadn't posted any photos from our family celebration of Wendy's birthday back on March 9th. So here they are!

I made a cookie cake with whipped cream and sprinkles. It was a big hit and really yummy. We've been eating a lot of cake so this was a nice change. A friend gave us this table cloth and Wendy thought it was amazing and beautiful and perfect. It survived dinner and dessert and is in storage for next year!
Wendy got to choose her dinner. We had chinese and the dish in front of her is one of her favorites...tofu and tomatos!
Vera wanted to sit next to the birthday girl!
Cute photo...I promise we did not ask them to hug!
Wendy couldn't wait to open all her presents.


This was the present she was most excited about...a Baby Alive 'All Better Baby' doll. Vera is checking out the medicine spoon and Wendy is reading the little instruction manual. Wendy LOVES instruction manuals. She is checking to see if the doll can go in the bathtub. Thanks Mimi, Opa, and Beahms!!



No comments: