Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Grumpy Swing...

Despite her amazing nighttime sleep, Geneva is not a daytime sleeper. That is, unless she is sleeping on me...in which case she could sleep for hours. So I had a theory that perhaps she liked motion (she sleeps on me in a sling or wrap) and needed it for daytime sleep. I emailed around to some friends and ended up borrowing this nice Fisher Price swing. I thought it was great....Geneva is not a big fan, though. Here are some photos of her in the swing. I wonder what she is thinking about? These little grumpy faces usually lead to serious fussing and then back up into the sling she goes for a nap! And then in go Wendy and Vera's dolls. The swing is never empty!

In happier news, Geneva is almost 3 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Check out those chubby cheeks in the photos below...I love, love, love them!




1 comment:

Michael & Lynn said...

haha...yea, it looks like she has her eyebrows raised in the top one. Definitely looks like she is thinking, "Mom, I'm not down with this whole swing idea!" :)