On September 1st, Wendy went back to pre-school after a long summer break. She moved up to the 'Middle Class' for 4-5 year olds and has new teachers. Her school has uniforms, which is fairly standard in China, even for preschools! The kids are supposed to wear them every Monday and also on days where there are special activities. Here she is in her cute yellow uniform near the playground of her school.

On Thursdays this fall Vera and I will be attending a one hour 'Mommy and Me' class at Wendy's preschool. I must write a separate blog about the class another time. It was fun, but certainly has it's 'cultural differences' that would be interesting to note.
Here is Vera... looking not so excited about going to class. She ended up doing really well and I think it will be a nice way for the two of us to spend our Thursday mornings together until the baby comes.
This is a portion of the really cool playground behind the school. You can see Vera up on the trampoline...I've been taking the girls a little early so they can get some energy out before school starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment