I had my 32 week checkup this week! I got to have another ultrasound, which was fun, so we decided to bring Wendy Jane along. Unfortunately the appointment was during Vera's nap time, so she stayed home sleeping with a babysitter. After we spent a few minutes in the ultrasound room we decided that the room probably wasn't designed for 2 year olds anyway, so it ended up being a good idea for her to stay home during this particular visit to the doctor!
Wendy LOVED the ultrasound. Here she is checking out her little sister on the screen.
Some friends and family have recently asked for a 'belly photo'. So here it is!
Wendy Jane jumped in to the photo shoot to give her baby sister a kiss
3 comments:
so sweet! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl! We should find out about our baby in a couple of weeks. Girl is winning on our blog poll though! :)
wow, so cute but you are still little for 32 weeks! You look great.
I LOVE the little baby bump. You are all belly!
Post a Comment