Tuesday, October 02, 2012

We're back!

Hi friends!  Not sure anyone out there still checks this blog...it's been too long!
We've been back a bit over a a month now.  We had a wonderful trip to the US this summer.  Lots and lots of time with family and friends and an amazing trip to the South Carolina beaches...I hope to do a big photo drop soon.  For now, I'll just post a few fun ones...not necessarily the ones that make it up on the wall (with the exception of the group shot of all the Beahm cousins...that's going up in the playroom!):

Fourth of July - jetlagged, but still had fun with Mimi!  

 The Beahm cousins visiting the first weekend back...

 Fun at the beach...our kids LOVED the beach.  I have a thousand photos...for now I'll just post this one of Vera and Lucy 'surfing'!

The group shot.  The kiddos did so well for the photo.

 Lisa and I celebrated our 35th birthday together!  The last one together was our 30th.  I hope we don't have to wait another 5 years to be together on our birthday again!

Out to dinner and the kids found a mini-Statue of Liberty.  
 Another birthday cake with the Fishers and Swems!


No comments: