Monday, August 08, 2011

Summer Days


The end of summer seems just around the corner...although it was nearly 100 plus some serious humidity at the playground today. But anyway, just 2 1/2 weeks until school starts so I'm trying to fit in lots of trips to the pool for the girls and enjoy these lazier days before we have the morning routine upon us. For those who know about our Guang Qi Academy project, it is in full force with our school facility selected and most of our teachers hired. Lots and lots of busy days for Alex this summer and I've enjoyed some mornings with him at the office (funny how a morning at the office is like a mini-vacation for me these days...no kids for a couple hours is kind of nice sometimes!). Although I don't usually post about work on our blog, I will try to post updates from time to time about Guang Qi Academy as we get ready for the first day of school on Sept. 1.

For now, I will post a bunch of photos from our past few weeks...around the neighborhood and from our short vacation to She Shan, which consisted mainly of swimming and playing at the hotel playground!


Around the Neighborhood...








On Vacation at She Shan...











No comments: