Monday, May 30, 2011

The little girls learning to play soccer...


This was the scene on Sunday afternoon at our house! The soccer lessons lasted nearly an hour...Geneva was Alex's best student :)!

And now Geneva takes a turn at being goalie...

4 comments:

Flynn said...

I like Geneva's sumo squat.

scs said...

Yeah, Georgia said exactly what I was thinking--nice stance, Geneva! You guys will have a whole girls team before too long {) Cute!!

Wendy said...

Geneva is way too cute in these video clips! I think you can plan on a soccer scholarship to Carolina!

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

My first thought in watching this is "Girls are SO different than boys". That would have looked very different in our house. Glad we have a girl on the way to balance out all the energy. Geneva is so big! I heard bullet train opens June 20...love to have you all visit this summer!