Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Jesse Tree - Day Six



I must confess I almost skipped today with the ornament and story. Today's scripture covered Sodom an Gomorrah and Lot's Wife. Not really an uplifting story, and I kind of debated reviewing it with the girls and creating an ornament related to it. But, in honor of our key phrase this month 'every story whispers His name', we dove in and with a little help from Alex at the dinner table, managed to bring the story to a 3 and 5 year old level (of sorts) and made a fun little ornament.
Here are our pillars of salt:
Just a wrapping paper tube cut up, covered in glue, and then rolled around in large grain sea salt. They do look winter-y!
Our lesson tonight... obedience!


Cute baby photo of the day...Geneva with YeYe (Alex's Dad)...she loves being read to!

No comments: