Thursday, November 18, 2010

A few words...


This blog has primarily been a 'photo-upload' for my three little princesses over the past three years. It is fun to go back and look through all the old photos and I love being able to keep family and friends who are far away up-to-date with pictures and (a few) videos of the kids.
But this weekend I was thinking about adding more words to the blog...as in writing more about life and what we are doing. Don't worry grandparents...the number of photos will not decrease!! But I will hopefully include more about our life and interests than I have in the past!
So I will end my post today with a photo (hahaha...no energy for the word-writing this evening!).
I had piled the clean laundry on the sofa after dinner (for folding later on), then went into the kitchen to do the dishes. The girls sounded like they were playing really well together. But when I walked into the living room I found this going on...

Wendy assured me that they were 'sorting out the clothes'. Looks suspicious to me!

1 comment:

Lara G Williams said...

Hysterical. This totally looks like my life. Most of the time, if my kids are quietly playing nicely together, a mess is being created. At least you hadn't folded them yet. :)