Friday, October 15, 2010

Carolina Girls


Last weekend we visited Chapel Hill with Alex's sister and her husband for the Carolina vs. Clemson game. A great game, though I did not see it. Alex, Liz, and David had a great time watching the game...and I had a great time with my sister and all the cousins playing on campus! Lisa and I hadn't been around campus together in years so it was TONS of fun to be with her and the kids and reminisce about our college days. UNC has had a lot of construction done in the past 10 years but the heart of the campus is still the same. We took the kids to get new t-shirts and then played in the quad. Here are some of the best photos of the kids from the day!






And now for the highlight of the day (for the big kids, that is)....
Uncle Scott (a.k.a. Officer Flowers) was on duty that day and gave the kids a 'tour' of his police car! He ran the siren and lights for them and gave them each a Chapel Hill Police Department sticker. What a great uncle!


3 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a fun day and darling pictures, arent' cousins so cute together!

Lynn said...

So so fun!!!

Sonya said...

Jennny-- I can't believe how much Vera has changed. She looks so old and tall in these pictures! I think I still expect her to look like she did when she was like a year old. Can't wait to see y'all somtime soon!