Monday was a loooong day. It was raining outside so we needed to be indoors. Vera was getting over a fever and cough so we couldn't have friends over or go anywhere. So what were we to do with a long day at home? Well just when I thought we might all go crazy...but before I succumbed to the TV (trying not to watch much these days)...I discovered this fun little activity online.
Take old broken crayons (of which we have tons), tear off the paper (took the girls 30 minutes to collect and then get all the paper off of ours), and then melt into new, cool looking crayons! The girls had a great time and a renewed interest in coloring when we were done!
1 comment:
Fun! I loved the idea and tried it with old crayons in my classroom... my students loved it! I'm going to do that with Josiah & Rachel's crayons this weekend!!! :) Thanks for the great idea!
Post a Comment