It was a rainy day here, and both my big girls are getting over colds so we spent the day indoors. Actually, Wendy never even took her pajamas off until they had a bath this evening!
Vera had this idea while she was playing with her dolls this afternoon. She was a little sad we didn't let her really push her little sister around the house, but this did make for a cute photo of the girls!
I have a feeling that Leighton will want to stroll her little sister around the house in a doll stroller too! We got their double stroller last week and the main form of entertainment around here is getting in, out, and strolling in it!
3 comments:
I have a feeling that Leighton will want to stroll her little sister around the house in a doll stroller too! We got their double stroller last week and the main form of entertainment around here is getting in, out, and strolling in it!
Too cute! I love it! :)
Jenny, your hair is getting so long- It grows so fast!!
Post a Comment