Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Friends


Since moving to Shanghai, our girls have been blessed with great friends!

Here is Vera with one of her favorite friends, Will Baker. They are both nearly 3 years old now and have TONS of energy!

Wendy has been enjoying making lots of new friends in her ballet class. I'll do another post with more ballet photos...really, a whole class of 4-5 year olds doing ballet is just too cute! We've been so proud of Wendy as she attends a chinese preschool and ballet in chinese as well. She's even started learning to read chinese characters...not too much longer and she'll be translating for Alex and I!


And then little Geneva with her new best friend, Charlotte Ting. As you can tell by the photo they haven't really noticed each other yet! :)
Charlotte is one day old in this photo and Geneva is 7 weeks old

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE Wendy dance pictures...they are just precious!! I can't wait to hold Geneva- it is killing me!

trilbyla said...

Jenny, your blog is just beautiful. Of course pictures of your family are such beautiful material to work with! I'm going to stop being a lurker and comment more often. :) I love Will's Krispy Kreme sweatshirt.