So in honor of her comment this morning, here are some cute photos of Geneva that we have taken recently...as well as one bonus photo of Tinkerbell.
Sleepy Baby!
Playtime!
SistersWe spent two days in Hong Kong to get Geneva's visa and residence permit taken care of. While there we spent a day at Hong Kong Disneyland! Here are Geneva and her big sisters hanging out at the hotel enjoying the amenities (kid size bathrobes!).
I'm pretty sure Geneva is the smallest kid to ever ride the 'It's a Small World' ride at Disneyland...5 weeks, 1 day old!
During Lunch at the park, we put her in the stroller for the first time. I think she liked it!

The hotel had an indoor pool which we tried out the morning before we flew back to Shanghai. The big girls loved it, but it was a little too cold for Geneva and I. Still, Geneva looked fabulous in her newborn size swimsuit!
Here is the cute photo of Tinkerbell...helping Alex out with some email.
2 comments:
these photos are great. you have the most adorable girls. :)
She's growing so much everyday! I just love that last picture of Tinkerbell. We miss you guys so much!!
-Lynn
Post a Comment