This post is a little out of order, but I wanted to get these photos up here. We had a really nice Thanksgiving with friends...and a real American style turkey...yum!! We were remembering one Thanksgiving a few years back where we ordered a turkey from a local grocery and ended up with the WHOLE turkey: head, insides, feet, etc. The turkey this year was really nice and Alex helped carve for our group. Here he is in the kitchen!
We were also thankful for gorgeous weather after 2 weeks of rain and cold winds. The kids were able to get some energy out by running around and riding bikes outdoors before dinner. We even got in a nice family photo (it only took about 25 tries to get this one. seriously, it is next to impossible to get all five of us looking good for these photos!) Poor Geneva fussed for most of the photos!


2 comments:
oh my you really are updating your blog more! I love it :)
If you figure out any tricks to the family photo dilemma let me know. we need to get a Christmas card photo and I am dreading the attempt. Lydia in particular rarely looks in one direction for longer than about 3 seconds, and her version of a 'smile' is pretty cheesy.
I love that sassy picture of WJ- precious! Thanks for updating so much...I love it!
Post a Comment