Saturday, August 11, 2007
Family of Four
Here is our newest family photo. Hard to believe we are a family of four. Our two girls are precious and each day we wake up and praise the Lord for how he has blessed us with these two amazing creations of His. Someday I will blog our entire summer 2007...but not tonight. It has been an adventure, literally, around the world, and each step of the way was made straight. Our final hurdle happened this week...a trip to Washington D.C. with the girls to get Vera's U.S. Passport. There were a few hours when it seemed like it wasn't going to happen, but now we are one week to departure and it is in our hands. I'll include a few other photos of our girls here as well..JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look like baby dolls! Gorgeous girls! And so many congratulations! Dave and I are excited by the work of the King in and through your lives.
Jenny! You're family is so precious. Justin and I are very excited for you guys. I hope you're doing well. We're looking forward to hanging out with Michael some this year at GCTS.
Post a Comment