I got teary eyed reading this devotional on Crosswalk.com. Here is just a tiny segment:
March 26, 2007
Don’t Send Me to Africa
By Lysa TerKeurst
Not only did we think so, but also the people of my church soon felt moved to also adopt children from Liberia. Today, as I walk up to church on Sunday mornings I am always moved by the precious sight I see. A little white hand holding a little black hand, a brother and sister skipping and laughing together! And something in my heart just knows this is the way it’s supposed to be.
God give me the wisdom to know Your voice and the courage to say "yes" to whatever You ask of me. My greatest desire is to walk with You all the days of my life. I don’t want to settle for the good life. I want the great life, where I live the adventure You created my soul to live.” In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment