Just a quick update! It's a rainy afternoon and we are indoors for the afternoon. It was a long morning at school this morning with 'indoor recess'... which the students love, but teachers do not (at least I don't!). So after lunch we came home and I'm enjoying some peace and quiet while V and G watch a movie and I finally have a few minutes to update the blog! Although they are both 'touch' kids and so Vera is laying across the back of my chair and Geneva is standing next to me holding my arm. But they aren't talking, so I am at least getting some quiet!
I'll let this post be a photo update with a few photos from the past month or so...
This past weekend I helped take care of several friends' kids while their parents were at a marriage conference. We spent all day Saturday at the house (it unfortunately was rainy) and one of the little friends spent the night!
Here's the group doing a sticker craft:
And the dress code was strictly princess...(Geneva is an elephant princess)...
We've been working in the yard a lot, and the girls have enjoyed gardening! Here they are up on the deck. The trees blossomed just in time for Easter and stayed in bloom for nearly three weeks!
A group photo for our Easter Egg hunt. We hid about 400 eggs in the 'natural space' behind our apartment. We've been slowly working to reclaim the space, which previously was just overgrown and a dumping place for some old construction material in the neighborhood. It's looking great now, and the girls are able to play back there almost everyday!
Geneva loved hunting eggs!
A great family shot with Alex's parents.
My sweet girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment