Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas...


All week the girls have been looking forward to Christmas Eve. One of the reasons being that I had promised them they would be able to eat their Gingerbread House...
excited...

delicious!



Wendy created this little fireplace for us one evening this week! She and I decided to put it up on the room heater... the warmest place in the house! Super creative...just wish there was a way to hang the stockings above it!


Geneva couldn't wait to open a present!


Everyone looking a little concerned while Daddy fast forwards through the scary parts of Scrooge...


Santa got some extra treats this year... (for American readers of this blog...that is an '85 degrees' latte...our favorite cheap coffee shop here).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

If I was Santa I'd leave you EXTRA presents when I saw the 85c coffee. That's pretty freaking fantastic.