Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photo Upload...

I've been taking lots of photos on my phone recently and thought I'd do a big photo drop here of photos of the girls from recent weeks.


These are Geneva's elephants. Some kids sleep with stuffed animals, other carry around blankets, my little girl prefers small plastic elephants. I often find them around the house...
like this...

or one morning I walked over to my computer and found this...

Apparently elephants like Dunkin' Donuts.


And Burger King...

And rides in polly pocket cars...




I also finally got a photo of Vera in her pre-K class! (she is in the green shirt)


Vera loves sweet Evelyn (our good friends' daughter) ...also born in Ethiopia!

Wendy had a tooth hanging by a thread for about a week. The other night she left this note for Alex on her door. She insisted that she didn't want us to help pull it out unless she was asleep... 'Please pull my tooth out tonight!' It did eventually come out, thought not that night! It came out with a piece of dental floss tied around it (sorry no photo!).


A couple playground photos from today after school. We are trying to take advantage of the good weather before it gets cold in a couple weeks. Geneva loves her sunglasses!!




No comments: