Kids love trampolines!
Vera giving the camera a sweet smile...you can see her Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) cup there...she wanted a Toy Story birthday party and I was able to find some fun cups and treat bags here in Shanghai!

Vera got really shy when everyone started singing 'Happy Birthday'. You can see her 'Grumpy Face' with crossed arms here.
YUM!!
Vera's Party Guests:

All the kids got a gift bag with these little masks in it. There were silver ones (for Space Rangers...like Buzz Lightyear) and green ones for either the dinosaur (Rex) or the Little Green Men from the Toy Story movie. I'm demonstrating to the kids (not sure why I did that) but Vera thought it was soooo funny. The next photo shows Vera with her mask on after the kids went back into the play place.
Our family party this evening:
I found this birthday cake hat the other day ... Vera loved it and wore it all evening!

Do you think she's excited about the presents?



No comments:
Post a Comment