Monday, February 15, 2010

Cloth Diapers 101

Last year, when I was pregnant with Geneva, I heard about a company that gave cloth diaper grants. So I applied, and was accepted to receive the grant! The grant I received was for a complete 'starter kit' of cloth diapers and wipes. Well, the diapers finally arrived two days ago (Thanks Gina for lugging all this back to China for me!). Here is what I received from www.cottonbabies.com (check out their site...they have great stuff!) 15 cloth diaper covers with inserts, extra inserts, flannel reusable wipes plus baby bottom cleaner spray, and two waterproof bags.

I'm really excited about doing this with Geneva. We are now going on 36 hours of cloth diapering and I'm enjoying it. These diapers are unbelievably easy to use and wash.
Here's cute Geneva wearing one of her new environmentally -friendly, mommy-budget-friendly, diapers!!


2 comments:

Holly said...

we love our cloth diapers too! didn't know there were grants out there. how great!

scs said...

we got the same set, too, thanks to your tip-off! excited to start using them! geneva's looking huge and adorabe...miss seeing u guys!