Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Geneva is one week old!


Well, I've survived the first week of being a mom of three and I think we're going to be alright! Geneva is a sweet baby and the girls are adjusting remarkably well to having a baby sister. Here are a couple photos of our girls this week!


We were blessed to have Alex's mom join us for Geneva's first week! She flew in on the day Geneva was born and helped us survive this first week. Wendy and Vera loved having their 'NaiNai' here and had tons of fun baking cookies, reading books, and playing games together!

Here is 'NaiNai' with the three girls!
Here is a fun photo of Geneva getting ready for her first big trip out...she had her one week check-up at the doctor. I love this little fleece bunting bag. It is wind proof and super warm! Which is a good thing for Shanghai winters!

Today I tried out a new baby carrier that my friend, Gina, made for me. It is called a Moby wrap. I loved it and Geneva did too (she fell fast asleep after about 3 minutes in it!). I love wearing my babies and this wrap is super comfy and distributes the baby's weight nicely...I'm looking forward to using it more!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on your sweet new baby! I love being one of three girls... sisters are so much fun!

Lynn said...

I love that new sling...it looks so comfy for both you and Geneva!