Well, for anyone following the blog the past month or so, I have had a 'ticker' on the side counting down the days until my due date. I decided to take it off today. Too much pressure! Wendy Jane was about two weeks past my due date when she was born, and I learned that due dates are merely estimates! To that is why the 'ticker' countdown thing is off. I'm about 3 weeks or so from my due date and want to be more relaxed this time and not worry so much each day past the due date that the baby might come!
I have, however, been getting ready this weekend. I starting putting a few items in my hospital bag and am making lists for whoever takes care of the big girls that day we go into the hospital. I also set up our co-sleeper/baby bed. I haven't attached it to the bed yet, but here it is up in our room!

1 comment:
YAY!! We can't wait!
Post a Comment