Thursday, June 05, 2008

Vera Loves the Spoon



I knew it was bound to happen sometime, and I have been dreading it. I like to keep my girls clean. You know, no food in the hair, on the face, and especially no stains on the clothes. I actually don't mind feeding them, and I keep a whole bunch of napkins and wipes around to ensure that nothing gets too crazy and messy during meals. Of course, it is a little bit excessive, but in my very tiny two bedroom home, the one thing that keeps me sane is that it isn't dirty. Anyway, Vera has now decided that the best way to get food into her is for her to feed herself. These photos were taken at on the first day. Tonight dinner ended with a lot of bananas and rice in her hair, down her shirt, smooshed into every nook and cranny of the high chair. Now there is no turning back...and it looks like she (and her high chair) will be getting baths a lot more than she used to...

No comments: