Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It has been awhile since I blogged...sorry to anyone who checks our blog regularly! We have had a busy couple months this spring, but I hope to get back into posting photos semi-regularly :). Vera and I took a weekend trip to the states around April 1 to spend time with family when my grandfather passed away. Then we spent the first week of May in Chengdu visiting Alex's parents and sister. Then the earthquake, which we are still feeling the effects of. So here is the start of some photos from this spring!


"Mimi" sent Wendy and Vera these cute princess sunglasses! Wendy's are Cinderella and Vera's are Tinkerbell. Don't know if you can tell on this photo, but Vera is actually screaming because Wendy is pulling the doll away from her. Just perfect timing for this shot...



While we were in Chengdu, Wendy's favorite thing to do was climb on the bunk beds in Aunt Annie's room and put on her hats and scarfs, then sing songs from The Sound of Music at the top of her lungs. Here is a photo where Vera got involved!


Here is Vera and her best little bud Will! They are trying out the double stroller together. Lisa (Will's Mom) was so brave and took both of them outside to play one day when I was at a meeting! So cute!




x

1 comment:

Gina said...

so glad you updated! i love the pictures. i miss you guys!